- The shipping and handling charges are mentioned at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- Once your order has been confirmed and dispatched, you will receive an email/sms with the details of the tracking number and the courier company. We usually dispatch most orders within 1-5 business days.
- The estimated delivery time may vary slightly from state to state. Days excluding Sundays, and Holidays are calculated as working days. Product delivery may get delayed due to reasons relating to logistics issues.
- We currently deliver to most cities across India. To check the list of Indian cities open firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We Only ship through DTDC. In the case of COD extra charges are applicable apart from courier charges.
- Our shipping and delivery lead times vary by destination.
- You may track the shipping status of your order on our website, by clicking here.
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
- If you are ordering our products from a Sale event, dispatches may be delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within a maximum of 7 days from the Date of Order.
- Split shipments are completely normal. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations across India. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/COD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
*Note: In the event, we have to cancel any items in your order, if you have paid using a credit card your credit card shall not be charged for the above-canceled item(s). If you have paid using a debit card/net banking, your bank shall be instructed to refund the amount within 2 working days. However, the actual credit to your account will depend on your bank’s processing time, which may be 7-15 days. If you do not receive a credit within this time, please check with your bank and let us know if you face any issues with the same.
At this time we ship to countries for which postal and courier services are available to ship medicines from India to the desired destination as per the shipping details of the order placed.
International orders are not eligible for free shipping.
All prices on our site are in Indian Rupees. Your credit card company will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate.
- Your order will arrive 7-15 days after the order is packed and cleared from customs in India for dispatch.
- The recipient of the ordered products is the importer on record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- When ordering outside India, the recipient is solely responsible for assuring that the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to various taxes which may include import taxes, customs duties, and fees, and these are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Bakson Drugs has no control over these charges, nor can Bakson Drugs predict what these charges may amount to.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable, so a shipment that is refused by the buyer in the context of unexpected import fees, in that case, the order value, cost of the original shipping, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information in this regard. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays over and above our original delivery estimates.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly recommend that:
- You provide a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to get your order cleared timely.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or taxes/ liability charges. Please be informed that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
We do not refund the order value and original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs. If you have any questions regarding your international order, please contact us at email@example.com.